This exciting new start up is on a mission to transform how then ticketing industry operates with their intelligent, cloud-based software solution.
Their product is still in the early stages of development and they are looking for a passionate Cloud Engineer to join the team as one of their first employees and contribute to the build of their high-quality solutions, as well as support with the upcoming launch .
What you'll be doing
• Building scalable cloud architectures, APIs and backend applications
• Collaborate with and empower the entire tech team, including Frontend Engineers to take the company's solutions to the next level
• Building applications based on AWS and serverless technologies
• Communicating your innovative ideas with your team, as well as senior stakeholders, to play an integral part of shaping the future of the product
• Ensuring you're up to date with the latest in cloud technologies
What you'll bring to the role
• 2+ years experience with AWS (specifically AWS Lambda and DynamoDB)
• Minimum 3 years experience with Node.js
• Ideally some experience with TypeScript
• Experience with GraphQL, AWS CDK (or other IaaC providers)
• You write clean, structured, and well-tested code.
• Experience with TDD is a plus
• Excellent communication skills (must be fluent in English, German is a plus)
• Work remotely (from anywhere in the world!)
• Alternatively work from their offices in the heart of Munich, Germany
• Opportunity to shape the future of an exciting new start up
• Flat and collaborative hierarchy
• Ample opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Work directly with senior stakeholders
• Salary up to 70k
Apply now to take this unique chance to play an active and integral role in a startup.