Who is Hiring?
We are working with a unique digital consultancy firm looking to hire a Senior Agile Coach, who can inspire teams and ensure the proper implementation of agile methodologies.
As part of your role, you will work alongside multiple teams to implement and enhance their agile practices, communicating with both internal and external stakeholders to support Agile effectiveness. You will also have the opportunity to coach teams on how to remove complex roadblocks and drive continuous improvement.
What You’ll be Doing
• Work as a subject matter expert and inculcate a culture of measurement that impacts the business and system of delivery
• Build new teams and at the same time provide interactive agile coaching
• Evaluate agile maturity of the team and maintain sustainable pace of work
• Facilitate workshop training on competencies, agile frameworks and methodologies
• Oversee and conduct evaluations and make sure that agile programs are effective
• Recommend trainings whenever necessary
• Teach team how they can overcome challenging obstacles
• Maintain knowledge of emerging and current Agile development trends
• Improve upon the organizational initiatives by influencing support change management in a positive manner
• Discover and initiate the implementation of process enhancements
• Offer subject matter expertise to your team members
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• More than 4 years of experience as an Agile and ability to support the team in delivering quality software
• Over 4 years of scrum master experience in two different organizations
• More than 5 years of experience as a technical software developer, in which, you have played two different roles e.g., developer, product manager, QA
• Recent experience in Agile training/conference/user group attendance
• Experience of working with test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Experience of pair programing
• Well-versed with automated testing technologies and frameworks
• Know-how of product development lifecycle for SaaS products and on premise products