Who is Hiring?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and play a critical role in the digital transformation of an established company?
An exciting company in the automotive industry are looking to hire a Tableau Developer to design and develop creative dashboards and analytical products. As part of your role, you will provide insightful recommendations to implement effective processes, having a key impact on the company’s technical infrastructure.
As the Tableau Developer you will help the company enhance their usage of data by supporting the delivery of self-service analytics. be responsible for delivering and maintaining an
What You’ll be Doing
• Constantly make recommendations to implement useful processes effectively
• Offer critical value to client’s digital transformation
• Design, develop and research insightful dashboards and analytics products
• Deliver and maintain an effective pipeline of insights, services and products
• Support the delivery of self-service analytics
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Minimum 3 years of experience in creating innovative tableau insights and dashboards
• Complete hands-on experience with prep, desktop and tableau online
• Sound knowledge of data modelling
• Good SQL skills and expertise in Python will be beneficial
• Well-versed with tableau online, prep and desktop