Director of AI Engineering
Who is Hiring?
Do you have a knack for developing and mentoring different teams and delivering as per complex system requirements? Get ready to work with this pioneering AI company that is changing the way drug discovery is done.
As a Direct of AI engineering, you will be recruiting and leading a cross-functional team and deliver cutting-edge data platform. You will also be enhancing the process of hiring and engaging with key stakeholders within the organisation.
What You’ll be Doing
• Recruit, develop or lead cross-functional teams and plan the delivery of a next-gen precision target data platform
• Work alongside tech leadership and align strategies with the engineering roadmap
• Report progress of the projects towards the end goal
• Engage and communicate with main users and stakeholders
• Understand requirements of stakeholders/users and transform and fulfil those requirements through engineering achievements and efforts
• Work with MLOps team and AI technology to fast track AI research
• Motivate and engage high-performance workers and help them deliver to their full potential
• Enhance the hiring process to develop and diversify the engineering teams while building precision target platform
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• More than 10 years of development experience of leading high-performing engineers
• Supervise all aspects of mentorship, leadership and career development
• Well-versed with delivering a project using graph database technology stack
• Experience of negotiating with multiple software vendors
• Proven competency in planning and managing the rollout of enterprise software platforms as part of an agile organization
• Know-how of major machine learning applications and methods
• Past experience and interest in drug/discovery and life sciences will be advantageous in this job role
• Knowledge of data engineering marketplace and background in cheminformatics and biology will be preferred
Salary up to £200,000